Recently I've been getting a lot of requests. Which is great and I really enjoy making stuff for other people. However, I think I need to make some guidelines about what I am willing to do for those who are interested in making a request in the future.
- If you want to request a picture from me, send me a note.
- I only do ONE request per person.
- If you want to commission me for more work I'd love that. But I can't make you 10+ images that can take anywhere from 2-5 hours each without asking for something in return.
- No backgrounds.
- I am an illustrator, which means I specialize in drawing characters. It also means my backgrounds look like a 6 year old drew them and you don't want that.
- If you are expecting something, be clear and descriptive about what you want.
- For example I draw a lot of digimon, but I can draw them either in a more realistic fashion (like a dinosaur) or in their original TV/game style. So try to be clear about what you are looking for.
- I might not get your request done right away. It could take me a week or a month or longer. I'm asking you to please be patient.
- If you are worried I've forgotten your request or want to know what the progress is, send me a note and I'll give you an update.
- Please link to any reference or additional fanart of the image you want me to draw, if applicable.
- I retain the RIGHT to drop your request if I don't have the time or I feel I cannot do it, I'll be sure to tell you via note if this is the case.
- I also retain the right to refuse a request if I don't feel comfortable doing it, or if I just have no desire to draw what you're asking for.
- You can repost your request but please give credit and link back!
These guidelines are subject to change.